Due to unprecedented growth, we have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to work with this motor retail group at their new offices in Milton Keynes. This award winning motor retail group always offers first class training and promotion, this is definitely a role where you can develop and progress your career.
To be considered for the role, motor retail experience would be highly advantageous.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for: -
- You will be responsible for managing and producing management accounts for multiple franchises within this growing dealer group.
- You will work with the dealership management teams to help improve the performance of the dealership
- Ensuring the company's assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
To be successful as the Management Accountant you will have the following skills and experience: -
- Good all round Management Accounting knowledge developed with a retail organisation
- Knowledge of purchase, sales ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills including Kerridge knowledge
In return, the Accountant will receive a basic salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 plus company car, you will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, 23 days holidays, a Staff Car Scheme, Family & Friends servicing discounts other group incentive schemes and free parking on site
Working Hours are 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.