Infrastructure Solution Architect - Hertfordshire - £65k
Fantastic opportunity for a Infrastructure Solution Architect to join one of the UK’s leading payments companies! This role will provide you the chance to develop your existing skills whilst having the opportunity to progress into a number of different areas of technology. Whether you are looking to continue towards a leadership role or if your dreams are to be a director, this is the place to be! This company has gone from strength to strength over the years.
This opportunity will give you challenges which will develop your skills as an Architect as well as give you the chance to be part of a team who are developing innovative payment solutions.
The Infrastructure Solution Architect position will expect you to:
- Define and document overall infrastructure solution architectures for programmes and bids
- Communicate with stakeholders effectively
- Steer multi-disciplinary teams of technical architects, providing technical supervision as it passes through the development lifecycle
- Use effective implementation strategies
- Identify, assess and communicate technical risks to the business and operations
- Work with product development to meet customer needs
- Estimate effort for infrastructure design and delivery tasks
- Provide the Head of Infrastructure Architecture with timely information on progress against projects escalating problems as necessary.
- Ensure appropriate governance is exercised at all times to maintain control and to meet audit requirements.
In return you'll be given the opportunity to be part of the industry leading team, who are passionate and dedicated to exceptional results. This is an opportunity which will challenge you and improve you in every aspect, which is why in recent years this organisation has been well known for having some of the most talented employees work for them.
For more information on this role/to show interest, please click apply - we're looking to move quickly!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79908779