Senior UX Designer - High-Growth Tech Scale-up
- Create a new design language for a hugely successful product.
- Work with exciting, emerging technology.
- Generous holiday and flexible / remote working.
What you’ll be doing
Sat amongst the product team the Senior UX Designer will work closely with the head of product, a team of developers, analytics specialists, visual designers and be supported by a part time UX designer.
In close partnership with the head of product the Senior UX Designer will be responsible for owning and leading on UX for the business. A big part of the role will be helping to build a new design system for the brand, creating something user centred and scalable for the next release of the app (and beyond). The role will encompass hands on user research, experience mapping, interaction design and some visual design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the country.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a UX design role.
- Ability to conduct user research (interviews, workshops, testing)
- Interaction design (wireframing, prototyping)
- Visually minded, able to visualise and plan style guides / visual systems but not necessarily produce the finishing touches.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Be passionate about UCD and CX, interested in talks, events and being active in the community.
- Prior experience with IOS/Android applications highly desirable.
This brand prides itself on looking after it’s team and it’s baked into the culture. You can expect to work in a mature business that offers flexible working (ideally a couple of days in the office a week) and very generous holiday. Aside from some great flexible perks the business has huge ambitions and you’ll get to share in its continued success.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79907458