Net Developer C# SQL Hedge Fund
.Net Developer London to £80k
.Net Developer / Software Engineer (Python Perl SQL C#.Net). Hedge Fund with 1bn under management, founded by one of the world’s leading scholars and economists is seeking a skilled object orientated .Net Developer / Software Engineer with a broad range of technical knowledge.
As a .Net Developer you will design and develop highly complex real-time trading systems, working closely with the R&D team to put trading strategies in place. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a technically challenging position, with exposure to a wide variety of work from back to front end systems, you will be working on multiple concurrent projects across the full development lifecycle within a dynamic technically driven environment.
The role of .Net Developer is based in Central London, you will be working in a collegiate flat structure environment with casual dress code. Above all they are seeking passionate technologists – no finance experience required.
- Strong object orientated development experience – most coding will be done with C# going forward however, candidates from a Java / C++ background will be considered
- Good scripting skills with Python or Perl
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of algorithm development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2.1 or above in a technical or highly numerate discipline from a top tier (Russell Group university)
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), in excess of 100% bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion regarding this and other .Net Developer opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79918438