Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) Windows Citrix
Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) London to £65k
Infrastructure Engineer Senior (Windows Citrix AWS / Azure). Start-up software house that is developing a data management product aimed at the finance industry is seeking a highly skilled Windows Infrastructure Engineer to set up and establish their internal infrastructure, currently being managed by a third party.
This is a senior, high profile position in which you will take ownership of the entire infrastructure from design through to implementation. Responsibilities will encompass day-to-day infrastructure administration and operations; setting up servers and applications and Microsoft Windows administration. This is a very varied role which will range from establishing roadmaps through to cabling and racking.
You’ll be working in a technically challenging and intellectually stimulating environment with a collaborative team of software engineers. City based offices.
- Experience of designing, configuring and administrating a Citrix (XenApp / XenDesktop) environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience of performance troubleshooting at network level, storage layer, OS / Application level
- Good knowledge of Firewalls and Switches, VLANs, etherchannel configuration, TCP/IP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to haves: cloud experience, AWS / Azure; Data Centre experience, cable management, rack mounting, ISO27001
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k), 25 days holiday and share options.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79902529