Net Developer C# TDD Finance Software
.Net Developer London, City to £50k
.Net Developer / C# Software Engineer (Agile TDD C# 6 .Net). Prestigious global financial software house is seeking a highly skilled .Net Developer. Joining a multi-disciplinary Agile development team you will design and develop flagship real-time, mission critical internet trading systems, Broker Trading and Exchange Trading System gateways.
As a .Net Developer you’ll work across the full development lifecycle, gaining exposure to all stages of development including requirements analysis, planning, implementation and delivery. The focus will be on writing on high quality, tested and maintainable code using Pair Programming to partner with talented engineers in a collaborative environment that encourages knowledge sharing and continual learning through regular tech talks, training and hackathons. You’ll be working with some of the latest technologies including Splunk, CodeUI, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, and Octopus.
Above all they are seeking passionate technologists, with technical skills of far greater importance than industry knowledge, making this an excellent opportunity to advance your career as a .Net Developer within a technology driven environment that will also give you valuable financial trading systems experience.
- C# .Net development experience, take pride in developing quality code
- Good understanding of the principles of object orientated programming and computing fundamentals
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies, particularly TDD (Test Driven Development) and Pair Programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic record of achievement, 2.1 or above gained at a reputable university – Computer Science preferred
As a .Net Developer / C# Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £50k), bonus and benefits package including pension, health care, gym and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for an informal discussion about this .Net Developer / C# Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79908635