Linux Systems Administrator UNIX CentOS - Trading
Linux Systems Administrator London to £100k
Linux Systems Administrator / Linux DevOps Engineer sought to support and administer one of the most innovative trading platforms in the world, working on the entire infrastructure which encompasses “hundreds” of Linux production servers running Linux, UNIX and CentOS. This is a varied and interesting role including support of the traders, diagnosing internet access issues, support of market data systems, data feeds and order processing as well as supporting networks, storage systems, telecoms and hosting systems.
This Linux Systems Administrator role is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful Quantitative trading firm with an informal and collaborative team atmosphere, casual dress code and fully stocked kitchen.
- Linux enthusiast, with strong Linux experience on multiple Linux distributions
- Degree educated – 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- Naturally bright, curious, keen to learn and proactive
- Ability to code in at least one language – Ruby, Python, C
- Highly desirable: functional programming, particularly OCaml or Haskell
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: networking, telcos or market data experience, Windows
The company is City based, as a Linux Systems Administrator you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k), large bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Linux Systems Administrator / Linux DevOps Engineer position.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79908458