Senior Java Developer REST Spring Games
Senior Java Developer London to £70k
Senior Java Developer (Java Spring REST TDD Agile ActiveMQ JSP Linux Maven). Award winning online gaming company is seeking a hands-on Senior Java Developer to handle server-side development for a Java application. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a hugely successful company whilst using the latest tools and technologies.
As a Senior Java Developer you will work across the full development lifecycle from the conceptual phase through to testing and deployment. You will build brand new applications, systems and features ensuring that you consistently produce high quality, maintainable code. Each day will bring new and interesting technical challenges to solve allowing you to fully utilise your Java skills and develop them further.
Fantastic offices based in the heart of London with a number of company perks including a full drinks fridge, free Friday drinks and a number of social events throughout the year.
- Strong core Java development experience, including Spring IOC and JDBC
- J2EE / Java EE experience
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with JSP, XML, XSL, XSLT, NoSQL database development, Maven / Subversion, ActiveMQ, Hazelcast
- Experience with message driven architectures
- Good knowledge of Agile TDD
- Strong communicator and team player
- Likely to be degree educated
As a Senior Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV in today or call 020 7090 2585 to have a confidential discussion about this Senior Java Developer role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79916604