A Solutions Architect is required for a permanent contract with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
As Solutions Architect with BTP you will design and communicate highlevel structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
Key activities include:
- To offer solutions aligned with large scale infrastructure and technical change programmes.
- Designing solutions as part of core application and infrastructure upgrades.
- Ensuring best practice in regards to architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Contributing to the development of the Enterprise Architecture and associated technical stratergies.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of translating technical requirements into business language.
- Experience of delivering technical solutions within a complex organisation.
- Experience of mobile working platform integration with corporate networks.
- Extensive experience of enterprise design and implementation of corporate infrastructure and application systems.
- Good knowledge of core networking technologies together with an understanding of the key technology providers.
- In depth practical knowledge of WAN, LAN and enterprise voice solutions
- Experience of Architectural Frameworks and Patterns
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £60,484.61 (£47,233.86 + £2,520 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £10,213 depending on skills and experience)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79887632