Paralegal Sales Coordinator
Cordant People are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, one of Scotland's prestigious home builders.
Are you a trained Paralegal with experience in Plot Sales who is looking to expand on your existing skill set? If so, this could be the opportunity for you. In this newly created role you will be based within the Sales & Marketing team ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Key Responsibilities -
- Responsible for administration of all preparatory work for sales release through to legal completion for all developments
- Concluding Plot Sale Missives & Part Exchange Missives
- Issue of dispositions and other documents relating to new build plot sales
- Dealing with settlements, meeting both builder client and purchasers solicitors requirements
- Ensuring legal contracts/completions comply with agreed sales targets
- Carrying out post settlement administration
- Collating sales information
- Liaising with third parties/agencies regarding purchases via Company/Government schemes e.g HTB, Shared Equity etc
Person Specifications -
- Legal Executive/Paralegal qualification is high desirable
- Must have a thorough understanding of property transactions with associated legal aspects involved
- Sales experience gained within a house-building/residential property environment
- Customer focused with excellent customer care skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent diary & time management skills, demonstrable experience of meeting deadlines
- Proficient user of MS Office, experience of using COINs
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments.
We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79933999