International Internal Auditor - US Based
A leading organisation who specialise in the Security, Defence & logistics sector and have a strong history and solid name in the industry are currently looking to recruit for an Internal Auditor to be based in their US office.
The position will be reporting to the Head of Audit and you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation of the annual audit plan.
- Execution of audits across the business and aid in the development of the audit strategy.
- Audit field work.
- Presentation of the audit findings.
- Preparation of audit reports.
- Follow up engagements.
- Ad hoc special investigations.
This role will ideally suit a candidate who is looking for their first internal audit position coming straight from practice or someone with good experience interested in working for an exciting and innovating security, defence and logistics company. The role will comprise of up to 50% international travel.
To be considered you will be:
- Must be a US Citizen or be able to work in the US.
- Professionally qualified (CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIA, IIA or equivalent)
- Able to work on a sole basis or in small teams.
- Able to promote best practice throughout
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel up to 50%.
To have an impartial discussion or to be considered for this role, please send an updated CV to:
Dinsdale Bowen - Wright
Internal Audit - Commerce & Industry
Real Staffing Group
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk