Finance Business Partner
With continued business growth, my well established FMCG client based near Newbury are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their established Finance Team. You will undertake responsibility for leading the stock control team whilst business partnering with Supply Chain, Technical Production, Warehouse and Distribution.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
Management of stock provision levels, weekly stock reconciliations and in depth usage analysis, whilst ensuring proper performance of the perpetual inventory, weekly and monthly counts and driving the corrective action plans. You will take ownership of the supplier claims and customer de-list procedures to maximise business recovery.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of 2 stock controllers to help consistently drive high performance whilst ensuring the individuals are continually supported and developed to help them achieve their career goals.
* You will have the ability to demonstrate financial acumen as well as the ability to perform successfully under commercial and time related pressure.
* The successful applicant should possess a collaborative approach to how they operate in the work place with the ability to build strong working relationships and influence key stakeholders
* You will have excellent organisational skills and have strong attention to detail.
Key Experience & Skills Required:
* Currently studying towards a professional qualification or recently qualified
* You will have a strong academic background
* Minimum of 12 months experience in FMCG/Manufacturing
* Ideally you will have gained some Business Partnering and Stock Control experience in a previous role
* You should be a forward thinking, articulate individual who has a positive approach and a can do attitude
As the Finance Business Partner you will enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic organisation in a varied role. You will receive full study support if currently studying towards a professional qualification alongside good career development opportunities.
It essential that you have a car and full driving license, due to the location of our client on the outskirts of Newbury.
For more information on the role of Finance Business Partner please contact me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79889431