Product Marketing Manager
We are a large International Company and are World Leaders for our products and we are now looking for a Strategic Product Marketing Manager to join our Company.
Duties will be to maximise and profitability grow our product revenues through support and development of the sales channels globally by promoting existing and new products. The role will also provide support and guidance on the development of new products by working closely with the NPI team and customers.
The Strategic/Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Managing Director of the Company.
• Work closely with product managers and Engineering to help develop the Product Roadmap
• Work closely with product managers and Engineering to help Coordinate roadmap activities within the Company for low power DC-DC
• Work closely with key customers, engineering teams, and across the Company to identify and define new product opportunities, including sizing of market, target customers, new product definition, value proposition, competitive positioning, pricing, resource requirements and go-to-market strategy.
• Macro level market analysis – ability to place the product roadmap in context of broader market and competitive environment.
• Work with our Sales Channels for new product introduction - from Beta testing with select customers through to mass market adoption.
• Provide market intelligence to the Product Managers to help the development and maintenance of product datasheets and pricelists.
• Work with Application Engineering to define supporting collateral materials such as evaluation boards and applications notes.
• Work with outside sales to set sales targets, define and monitor key customers/business engagements.
• Support outside sales on regular basis with visits to key customers. Approximately 25% of time should be customer facing.
• Requires international travel, working with customers and our teams worldwide.
To effectively perform the duties of Strategic/Product Marketing Manager, Individuals must be able to demonstrate a number of competencies that are essential to the position, which include:
• BSEE Engineering with emphasis on power conversion.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in power conversion industry in a marketing or field applications engineering role.
• Minimum of 10 years industrial electronics experience
• Have a sound theoretical understanding of Power electronics.
• Be willing to travel worldwide as required.
• Have knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
• Have experience of working with defined project budgets.
• Have the ability to multi-task and cope with a degree of pressure in a professional business environment.
• Ability to work accurately to defined timescales.
• Able to work in a team effectively while being self-motivated.
• Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects to timely completion.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Highly competent in Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ideal candidate will be able to ‘hit the ground running’ – demonstrating good understanding of DC-DC power industry, competitive landscape, technology trends, and key customers.
• Clean driving license
• Have a sound understanding of the High service providers and broad line distributor’s business models.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79878970