Systems Administrator - Finance Systems Team
Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to discerning professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organisations and professional services firms.
Our 2,000+ associates work globally to support our demanding clients, in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), operating model transformation and back office redesign. We also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, human resources and finance.
We are recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join our global legal client in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be supporting finance systems used by the client's Finance department and ensuring the integrity of data.
The Financial Systems Team support a wide number of technical functions within the finance department. The main products used are the Elite financial system, Chrome River for expenses, EDG and Paperless Proforma for billing and ARCS for Credit Control.
Client Service Objectives
Consistently deliver high quality services on time with a focus on, responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
Assist in identifying and executing ways to improve the delivery operation and client relationships on a day to day basis.
Maintenance of the Elite system including security, units, currency, clients, matters and timekeepers validation and masking
Second line support for:
- Elite system balancing and specifying data integrity checks
- Resolving Elite batch errors
- Assisting with month end processes
Responding to and resolution of user queries across all systems
Maintain user access on financial systems in line with security policy
Maintaining Process documentation in line with changes in operation of the systems
Support of Finance System projects
Personal Success Characteristics
- Exposure to and use of Microsoft Office – Excel and Word as a minimum
- Experience of keying data into computer systems accurately
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Natural curiosity – the desire to investigate beyond the immediate problem
- Ability to apply prior learnings to new problems
- You will need to demonstrate a structured approach to planning, organising and prioritising your own work and using your own initiative.
Desirable: Experience working in a finance department (or IT team supporting finance) in a Law Firm or other professional services environment
Preferably a graduate or of graduate calibre
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79212492