Conveyancing Technical Specialist- Paralegal
As an Conveyancing Technical Specialist, you will report into the Technical Conveyancing Manager. In this role you will apply your background in residential conveyancing to proactively assist the conveyancing teams with sale related enquiries and process replies to enquiries raised on sale transactions at speed, whilst ensuring that your work is of a high quality.
We are looking for individuals with experience within residential conveyancing and as the role does not involve having a caseload, we are happy to consider both full time and part time applications.
Ideal candidates will be detail orientated and will have the drive to learn the technical aspects of conveyancing. Candidates should also be confident decision makers who advocate an inspirational customer experience.
With great opportunities to develop and progress within My Home Move, this is an excellent role in which to further your conveyancing career.
- Process replies to enquiries raised on sale transactions at speed whilst ensuring that your work is of a high quality
- Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing
- Work well within a team
- Work to SLA and individual performance targets
- Act independently when establishing priorities
- Assist the team to ensure targets and SLAs are met.
- Communicate, build and utilize relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
- Remains calm under pressure
- Adaptable and embraces change
- Understands dynamics of working within a team
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Good legal and technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
My Home Move is the UK’s largest Conveyancing business with over 900 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of conveyancing support to a variety of residential and blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960073098