Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, PPC, SEO, Digital web design and content management.
Your new company
A marketing leader within the retail sector, you will be working with a luxury brand based in Staffordshire.
Your new role
Your new role will encompass all realms of digital, you can expect to plan, develop and deploy new digital campaigns and channels to ensure continued sales growth.
Key elements to the role:
- Analysing current company and websites and implementing necessary changes to improve results working alongside the digital web designer and content manager.
- Briefing and managing the digital diary with the in-house design team to support new product launches and campaigns through digital channels.
- Contributing creative new ideas to the Marketing Director and marketing team to support product launches.
- Creating, managing and reporting on all new digital advertising campaigns including AdWords Search, remarketing & Facebook advertising.
- Managing Google account and being comfortable with Google Analytics/PPC/SEO.
- Understanding the client database in order to improve digital communication and grow client interaction.
- Managing Campaigns and monitor account and email communication to clients
- Managing the growth of the company and websites and social media sites working alongside the marketing administration co-ordinator.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience within a digital marketing role within the full digital marketing mix such as PPC/SEO online and offline marketing, google analytics. You will need to be passionate about digital marketing with a mind-set that is strategic in order to add innovation and new ideas to the existing digital platforms. You will need to be a strong communicator in order to manage a team of two marketing assistants and be confident with engaging with key stake holders.
What you'll get in return
You will get to work for a superb and creative company in which is currently leading the way in their market. The company rewards you with excellent benefits and holidays on top of the extremely competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.