Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist - Consumer Finances
A well-established consumer finance company is looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join their Marketing & Digital team in London. The successful candidate will be instrumental in creating and communicating the CRO test plan, driving increases in online conversion and customer value. It's the perfect position for someone actively looking to drive the online customer experience using insight to identify UX pain points and recommending improvements to the website.
Responsibilities of the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
- Creating and communicating the CRO test plan, driving increases in online conversion and customer value.
- Designing, creating, launching and analysing A/B and Multivariate Tests.
- Pinpointing gaps in web analytics, tagging or insight and implement tools to resolve them.
- Providing ongoing funnel analysis and reporting on test performance.
- Working with internal IT and developments on future product and customer initiatives.
- Working with external agencies to ensure tests are carried out within time and within budget.
Key Skills and Requirements of the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
- Solid experience on running conversion rate optimisation programmes aimed at improving the sales funnel and value per customer.
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing tools.
- Exemplary web analytics knowledge using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, etc.
- High knowledge regarding UX and split testing.
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of web development processes ( e.g. Agile) and best practices.
- Knowledge of tagging/tracking techniques.
- The ability to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders.