Marketing Executive - Part Time (12m FTC)
£24,000 - £26,000 pro rata + Benefits
A leading Financial services provider based in Leeds City centre.
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit a part time Marketing Executive to join their Marketing division on a 12month fixed term contract. The main responsibility for this position is to work within the FCA guidelines across both offline and online campaigns.
- Copywrite, provide creative input and liaise with the external creative agencies, printers/mailing houses etc
- Maintain and produce communication materials e.g. direct mail (on & offline), adverts, literature, website and presentations.
- Provide general marketing and PR support to branches and staff, including the assistance in creating Financial Promotions and ensuring that these are compliant with FCA rules.
- Deal with general incoming enquiries and requests from branches, clients, prospects and other audiences.
- Manage a range of marketing campaigns e.g. for new and existing services, seminars and events to both external (clients, prospects and intermediaries) and internal audiences.
- Experience working in a Marketing Division within Financial services or Professional services
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of marketing principles and theory, particularly of marketing communications strategy, tactics and techniques.
- All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
- Experienced in Copywriting, proofreading, project and time management
- Must be pro-active, possess a "can do" attitude, be creative and enthusiastic
This role would best suit a Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Direct Mail Executive, Online Executive, Email campaign Executive etc. with Financial or Professional services experience
The location for the role is Leeds City centre.