Commercial Claims Manager / Handler
Job Title: Commercial Claims Manager / Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Job Reference: SS/19869
About the Company:
One of the UK’s leading independent insurance intermediaries seeks an experienced Commercial Claims Handler to head up their claims function based out of the prestigious Worcestershire based offices.
About the Role:
The role will be varied and will include;
- Handling mainly property owners & commercial package claims (with some liability, household & PI).
- Working closely with Third Party Administrator’s, Insurers, Brokers and Clients.
- Handling a case load of approximately 300 claims at any time.
- Ensure the smooth running of the claims process and that all data is ‘real time’ in order to help accurate MI and reporting to brokers and insurers.
- Handling complaints.
- Working towards delegated authority.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Claims Handler, you must possess the following;
- Previous commercial claims handling experience (cross class).
- Liability claims handling experience would be an advantage.
- Able to build strong external relationships.
- The ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Live within a reasonable commute to Worcester.
A generous basic salary of up to £25,000 p.a (DOE)
Plus a comprehensive benefits package
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.