This agency started in August 2017 and grew from a team of 5 quickly to become the team of 9 they are today. They are based in Buckinghamshire, Just off the M40. The offices are fully serviced and have perks, such as, an in- house barber, fully-equipped kitchen with bells-on coffee machine and pool room. The Agency specialise in B2B Tech marketing and work with an array of tech brands. The team are well looked after and often go out for lunch and drinks on the company, and have takeaways brought in for Friday afternoon lunches.
The role itself is an Account Executive role paying up to £22k basic. You will be supporting the existing team and working on current, and new, clients who are all in the technology sector. You will also be expected to Produce work to a consistently high standard, that is technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Digital Director & Client Services Director on a day-to day basis
- Answer incoming email queries
- Create and send communications
- Regularly cleanse and update databases with weekly reports
- Be involved in creative meetings to come up with new ideas for campaigns
- Be social media savvy
What you will need:
- Be calm under pressure - the working environment gets extremely busy
- Naturally, you'll need to be a strong communicator (written and verbal)
- The ability to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- You'll need to be confident, ambitious and proactive with a positive attitude
What's in it for you?
Alongside the completive salary, there are perks along the lines of free healthcare, 20 days' holiday, pool room, frequent lunches with the team, and the chance to be part of a team that's gathering speed (they envisage having a team of 15 by the end of 2018). It really is a great place to work and a business we love recruiting for.