An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications.
Based in Coventry (CV3) our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any if its rivals. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
Your Role -
* Ensure excellent on-time product supply to our Customers by translating their demand into an achievable, optimised production/release/ship schedule.
* Optimise logistics flow to achieve delivery and stock targets through understanding of, and negotiation with, the supply base.
* To analyse stock and demand data with a view to optimising inventory.
* To develop the stock management systems and processes.
* Recommends and implements process improvement initiatives.
* To understand, maintain appropriate KPIs and meets/exceed the KPI targets.
You should have an excellent understanding of MRP (AX preferable or SAP etc.) systems and the ability to manage a diverse operation with multiple lines. The aim is to reduce inventory levels whilst increasing production efficiency in an environment with variable demand in respect to both volume and variety.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree/HND/HNC level, have good general PC skills and have good organisational and time management skills.
You will need to be highly committed, self-motivated and a willingness to take ownership is essential.
You will also need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be team orientated.
* * Salary is negotiable depending on experience
If you think this role is for you please contact Vicki Brookes at GI GROUP Coventry or send your CV