Campaign & Analytics Manager
As the Campaign & Analytics Manager you'll be responsible for delivering reports on all campaigns. This is an exciting, fast-paced role, that requires someone who is passionate about analysing data, creating and project managing engaging campaigns that are integral to the business.
My clients has portfolio of major consumer brands and sells their products on subscription basis, headquartered in London.
As the Campaign & Analytics Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Build monthly reports for all partners and provide the Head of Brand Partnerships with detailed reports on campaign progress (both monthly and annually) and as / when required.
- Manage the day-to-day development and implementation of campaigns according to contracts, presentation slides and Salesforce intel, alongside the Social Media Exec, PR Exec and Content /Product Writer
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge/research of the marketplace, brands and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
- Deliver reports on partner campaigns on their completion and analyse their success on a monthly basis
- Update Salesforce daily with all brand placement information
- Work with the each department to deliver ad-hoc case studies
The Campaign & Analytics Manager will come with the following skills & attributes:
- A keen interest and understanding of beauty / wellness / health
- An understanding of advertising, marketing, content and social media platforms
- A track record of using Salesforce preferred but ability to understand / analyse data is essential
- Confident at presenting both internally and externally
- Focused on achieving objectives and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to craft a creative story using data for brand partnership presentations and case studies
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and personable manner
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive base salary & benefits package