Business Intelligence Team Leader
My Client is looking for a highly skilled Business Intelligence Developer Team Lead! Based in Central London they are offering a salary of up to £75,000 (depending on experience)
The Team Leader will also be responsible for promotion of Business Intelligence within the company.
You will report directly to the Development Manager, and work closely with a team of System Administrators and Developers.
You must have relevant development skills and have team leading experience. Strong people skills are essential in order to communicate with business users at all levels.
* Knowledge of full development lifecycle
* Knowledge of formal methodologies
* Knowledge of the Business Objects XI reporting Toolset
* Knowledge of Data Warehouse design
* Knowledge of .NET and SQL Server 2005/12 development environment
* Strong team player
* Flexible and adaptable
* Asset Management experience
If you have experience working in the Asset Management Industry and would like to further your career in a growing company that offers exellent growth within the Business Intelligence sector please do not hesitate to send an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration of this role!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com