Part Time Optometrist - Norwich - Independent
A part time Optometrist is required to join a specialist Contact Lens Opticians based in central Norwich. You will work 3-4 days a week including alternate Saturdays. The practice has recently relocated to a busy high footfall area and has expanded into two testing rooms.
- Providing thorough 30-45 minute tests to patients of all ages
- Contact Lens appointments - including complex lenses and Ortho-K (Training can be provided)
- Phoropter and trial frames available
- Focus on quality
- Helping to maintain an excellent reputation
- Working alongside other experienced colleagues
- Assisting with dispensing when required
- Could lead to a full time role in the future
- Potential to own the practice in the future
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Hands on
The client is looking for someone to work 3-4 days a week including alternate Saturdays. During the week the practice opens from 9am to 5.30pm and on a Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
The salary will range between £45,000 to £60,000 pro rata plus various company benefits.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.