Full or Part Time Optometrist - Eastbourne
A traditional independent Opticians based in Eastbourne are looking for a part or full time Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
The practice is based close to Eastbourne Train Station and provide patients with a professional and personal eyecare service. They are currently fully booked weeks in advance and the director can offer a great deal of flexibility to the selected candidates.
- Providing thorough sights tests to patients of all ages (Testing time can be flexible depending on your preference)
- Contact lens work
- Not target driven - nice relaxed environment
- OCT available
- Excellent support staff
- Flexible working days 3, 4 or 5 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
- Limited Saturday work
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Caring attitude towards patients
- Ability to input new ideas
- Good balance between commercial and clinical attitude
Salary and Package
- Basic salary between £45,000 to £60,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- No Sundays or Bank Holidays
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please email your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.