Head of Internal Audit
We are delighted to be working with an expanding FTSE250 business based near Brighton who are seeking a Head of Internal Audit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be hands on within a global organisation who are experiencing significant growth. This person will be required to have a big say in the development and structure of the Internal Audit team in the UK and overseas.
This role also has a clear line of progression to a directorship level.
- Developing and coordinating key strategic departmental initiatives
- Manage audit portfolios including, planning and delivery along with building and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Ensure quality production of Board/Audit Committee reporting
- Coordinating the annual strategic and audit planning cycle
- Motivating, managing, developing and appraising the wider audit team
- ACA/ACCA/IIA qualified
- From a Top 10 accounting firm would be preferred but not essential
- Working within an Internal Audit Manager position in a UK regulated industry
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to build and develop relationship at stakeholder level
- Must be hands on, and willing to develop and motivate staff
- Hungry, ambitious and passionate mentality
- Previous experience of influencing and operating within fast moving organisations is a must
Please quote 42268 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79823296