Business Broker Support Ref: AL33
Our client is committed to making a real difference to the Credit Insurance market in the UK. They have global reach in 38 countries via our ICBA alliance and are one of the top 5 growing brokers in the UK.
They provide Credit Insurance and financial solutions to all B2B companies and assist them in protecting their business via risk assessment and debt collection.
Our client is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Their growing success reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and vibrant working culture. To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for an experienced candidate to offer business support to one of our top brokers and directors. The role is primarily desk based within our head office in Hastingwood, acting as broker support to a director who works in a remote office in Kent.
PRIME PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
Our client requires a hands-on broker support candidate to offer administrative assistance to a director level broker, to offer them complete support and back up when they are out of the office in client meetings by being able to run with their e-mails and telephone calls, assisting clients and underwriters with their queries, chasing and moving queries forward and generally acting as a broker support role.
• Provide support (this will generally involve):
-Completing internal forms for FCA compliance
-Gathering and inputting data into forms for market submission and client recommendation.
-Dealing with client e-mails / calls and queries when they come through to you directly or when you are running inboxes and telephone extensions when required.
-Running IT reports from our client platform and assisting clients with their outputs.
-Managing brought forwards and diary notes in brokers diaries
-Pre vetting limits on companies
-Acting as go between 2 offices for paperwork and administration
-Answering the telephone
-Testing IT systems and databases
-Downloading reports from underwriter portals and uploading into our client portal
• Pro-actively responding to the demands and challenges of Business as they grow, prioritising those solutions/demands and managing expectations of users/customers.
• Meet expected turnover times of above main responsibilities.
• Share knowledge and participate as a team member within the Head Office and to manage the relationship of supporting a remotely situated broker and Head Office.
• Gain knowledge of our market and underwriters by completing training days and attending conferences and seminars where appropriate to understand the business processes and flows involved.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and systems to meet the brokers FCA and internal requirements.
Outlook, Word, Excel, PDF, Windows
-Credit Insurance/General Insurance market Broker market (not necessarily Credit Insurance)
-Assisting / supporting a senior individual to achieve their targets and objectives as well as your own Knowledge of insurance and principals of underwriting
-Must be comfortable with using a PC and IT systems once training provided on specialist systems.
Nova Search & Selection are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy