We are enhancing our employment teams to deliver effective training into the Interserve Learning & Employment provision and customer journey. The team provides job search and employment training to customers in both structured and individual learning environments. Accredited vocational training courses are also delivered, therefore aspirations to improve CPD or existing occupational/vocational competence is desirable.
This role is based on-site however willingness to travel to other sites is a necessity.Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience This is a fixed term contract for 6 months Closing date: 23rd February 2018
- Delivery of accredited training
- Developing course plans specific to your audience
- IAG (Information, Advice and Guidance
- Identifying potential customer barriers to employment
- Development of new approaches and techniques to deliver a personalised service
- Continuously enhance and improve the support and services provided
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting and motivating the long term unemployed through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Experience of providing excellent customer IAG/Coaching
- Relevant teaching qualification, PGCE/Cert Ed (adults)
- Adult teaching qualification (PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS) or equivalent
- Occupational experience and competence in delivering teaching/tutoring
- Experience of welfare to work sector
- Demonstrate the ability to work towards awarding body standards
- Experience of and comfortable with delivering to groups of approx. 10 - 15 customers
- Good conflict resolution skills
Our work goes beyond ticking boxes. Working for us, you'll need to be a people person and you will be representing and promoting of our values.Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79783416