Product Executive - Cruise & Tours
Due to further expansion and the relocation of our client's Product Team to new offices in Birmingham, we're now looking for even more exceptional travel industry candidates to join them as Product Executives. Working closely with the Product Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for creating tailor-made cruise packages, promoting cruise deals on social media, checking website content to ensure all listed deals are correct and up to date and assisting cruise sales homeworkers with any queries they may have regarding the packages created by the product team. This exciting and really varied role is perfectly suited to those with 1-2 years travel industry experience, looking for their first step into a product role, or those currently with product or commercial experience working in or outside the travel sector, looking for their next step on the career ladder. On offer is a starting salary of up to £23k DOE plus fantastic opportunities for overseas travel and other great industry benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Product Executive:
- Monitor and check the website ensuring all deals are current
- Reprice current packages for price changes
- Check cruise availability
- Work with design team creating / designing emails ready to promote to database of over 600,000
- Create new packages from scratch
- Liaise & negotiate with cruise lines & suppliers / DMC’s
- Request for new banners through in house system
- Promote deals on FB / Social Media
- Answer questions from homeworkers who have queries / enquiries on packages created by the team
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry experience preferred 1-2 years minimum
- Knowledge of the cruise sector would be an advantage
- Knowledge of various websites e.g Travel 2, Bedsonline, Holiday Extras
- Able to DP (Package all elements including Flights, Hotels, Tours & Transfers)
- Cruise systems e.g Polar, Cruising Power, Sea Web
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager & enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Hardworking & conscientious
If you’re interested in this Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available: www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.