I am looking for a Drupal Developer that can investigate and fix their own PHP, HTML5, CSS and JS problems. The role will be to continue the ongoing enhancement and development of the Drupal 8 CMS instance. Used by all the analysts to input their daily stories and weekly/monthly/annual report modules 24/7 this is a high-profile project with a heavy nod towards stable, risk free development practices.
Key tasks – Drupal Developer
- Deploy and configure Drupal core and contributed modules according to requirements into the existing dedicated AWS dev environment.
- Develop new custom modules and themes to meet requirements.
- Support best practice and in-house standards of coding.
- Analyse stakeholder requirements, estimate the time taken to complete tasks and assist with timely resolution of any post-rollout issues.
- Work with other Drupal team members on website development and support.
- Provide technical assistance to a junior developer when appropriate.
- If required, ensure a satisfactory level of documentation exists to enable another suitably experienced developer to develop/maintain the site/section/pages.
- Work with third-party developers when necessary.
Skills required – Drupal Developer
- Proven experience developing Drupal web solutions
- Familiarity of main components of the Drupal CMS (components, subsystems, modules, etc)
- Experience using Git version control (or similar), and MySQL admin tools.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79705267