Global Reward Manager £65,000 - £75,000
A leading Financial Services organisation is looking for a Reward professional to join their expanding global team based in Canary Wharf.
With extensive knowledge of compensation, related legislation, governance and practice, the ideal individual would be able to work with the business to help identify the right reward mechanisms for high and low performers and develop compelling reward solutions.
- Lead and manage the global year end process for the aligned business area
- Maintain excellent awareness of market trends and regulatory developments, advising the function accordingly
- Proactively review the effectiveness of policies and procedures, providing recommendations and implementing when required
- Establish and develop relationships across the business, providing advice as a global subject matter expert
- International Reward experience in a large, matrix organisation (preferably financial or professional services)
- Strong technical skills, the ability to manage large volumes of data, identify and evaluate trends to present findings to a Senior audience
- Excellent communication skills, proven experience building relationships with senior stakeholders on an international basis
- Degree qualified (additional HR or Tax qualifications are advantageous)
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an organisation with exciting career opportunities, clear lines of progression and strong team environment.
Please submit your details below if you would like to be considered.