Are you an experienced marketing all-rounder with strong excel skills, looking for the next step in their career? Are you ready to jump into a faced-paced and diverse role with a successful team? We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our client on a 1 year fixed term contract.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
Based in the heart Canary Wharf, our clients modern, sky rise office offers panoramic views of London! Only a few steps from the door and you will be surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops, creating an exciting and bustling atmosphere.
What will you be doing?
A large and fundamental part of this role is devising and delivering the email marketing plan to drive and retain membership. You will therefore be responsible for writing email copy, designing HTML templates and utilising Marketo, the clients email marketing platform. In addition, you will be;
- Tracking and reviewing campaign performance
- Producing marketing collateral, including copywriting, proofreading and distribution
- Manage and update the website content and drive content creation
- Write website content, incl. summaries for articles, videos and events
- Three years of experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and time management skills
- You'll have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience in email marketing
- Basic HTML knowledge and use of CRM software (preferably salesforce)
- Experience using Google Analytics and social media/digital marketing tool
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Degree educated and 3 years of experience in a marketing role
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a professional and reputable company, which could lead to further future opportunities!
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.