Campaign Executive x 2
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Haven Power electricity services to new Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) customers. As part of the team you will have to deliver set KPI’s on a monthly basis reporting directly into the telesales manager.
- Making B2B sales callsWorking from warm and cold leads and converting pipelineDevelop Revenue through promotions, and marketing campaignsBuild excellent business relationshipsAchieving and exceeding KPI’s and targetsWorking to defined processes and guidelines as set out by your managerSigning businesses up and keeping an accurate record of contracts and quotesMaintain a comprehensive CRMManage time efficiently and work to deadlinesCalling Fresh data leadsAdministrative and ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Articulate and ability to liaise on all levels.Excellent rapport builder.Previous B2B sales experience (min 2-3 years).Proven sales track record.Achieving and exceeding KPI’s.Work to defined processes and guidelines.Confident and personable.Excellent listening skills.Have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.Strong organisational skills.Excellent attention to detail.Comprehensive IT skills.
- Some customer visits may be required.
Measures of Success:
- Sales targets and KPIs achieved.Monthly 1-2-1s, and KPI reviews.All targets have been consistently exceeded over the review periodOngoing adherence to current processes and procedures.Accurate quotations issued and recordedData quality- 100% accuracy of customer contact information100% of call correspondence logged and updatedConversion rates from customer telephone acceptance to signed contractsSuccessfully pass call compliance
How You Need to Act:
- You are aware of and anticipate what the customer needs (Customer focused)Shows initiative – you come up with ways of improving how we do thingsOrganiser – you plan your day to ensure that your work is completed on time and to standardTeam Worker – you work with others to deliver results and provide support (People focused)Delivery Focussed – you work to achieve solutions for customers and the business
- Monday to Friday core office hours25 days holiday plus bank holidayReal career progressionPension schemeChild care vouchersCompany success schemeEnhanced Maternity PayRefer a friend schemeOpportunity to support charitable events in the local community
About Haven Power
Haven Power is undergoing an exciting transformation as it builds upon its position as a prominent employer in the local business community. There are great prospects and opportunities for driven individuals who share Haven’s ambition and want to forge a career with a company that stands for something and has a forward-thinking approach for the future.
Haven was launched in 2006 specifically to meet the electricity needs of small-to-medium sized business customers and provide an alternative to the large multinational power suppliers. Haven Power has since grown its SME business and established teams specifically to serve the large I&C customer sector. The company's customer base has expanded and now includes some of the UK's leading business names such as Thames Water and Manchester Airport Group (MAG) to name but a few. Since its launch, Haven has enjoyed significant growth and is now the 5th largest non-domestic electricity supplier in the UK based on volume.
As part of Drax Group, Haven Power is at the forefront of innovative biomass technology and can offer its customers 100% renewable electricity. This can help the UK move away from its dependency on coal and reduce carbon emissions by over 80%. Drax is Europe’s largest decarbonisation project, operating the UK’s largest power station which is responsible for meeting around 7-8% of the UK's electricity demand.
Under the leadership of CEO, Jonathan Kini, the business and its management team are looking to sustain Haven’s growth and are recruiting talented people in all areas who are honest, energised and innovative. If you are looking to make a difference, please find out more about our vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79693661