Optometrist - Ashford, Kent
We’re seeking a passionate Optometrist to join our team in Ashford and be part of our foundation to continue growing as one of the leading store’s in this fantastic area.
The Store itself
As an optometrist in Ashford, your client base comes with great variety and range, with plenty of familiar faces. The staff here has a great reputation for being spirited and friendly; there is never a dull moment in this busy store. Though the store is longstanding and well established, it has recently had a re-fit to 5 test rooms with a contact lens department and re-brand, as well as undergoing a shift in its ethos to ensure their customer are always their first focus.
The store is only 38 minutes from St Pancreas station on the fast train from London and only 20 minutes from the beach so with this location you get the best of both worlds.
How you’ll fit in
We are searching for an optometrist who shares in their beliefs and ethos, fitting the store’s customer focused attitude. The store are seeking someone who wants to grow and develop with them, becoming a lasting member of the team and offering exceptional customer care along the way. If you’re a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment and is looking to take on a role as the in-store leader of a team providing exceptional service, this role is definitely for you.
- A fantastic salary for the right candidate
- Achievable bonus available
- Pension, dental and medical, death in service and GOC fees paid
- Generous holiday allowance
- Professional fees paid
- Great opportunity for progression, in ILM and Pathway
- Able supervise a pre-reg, lead optometrist training - have 6 weekly optometrist meetings to discuss clinical progression and any improvements
- Would consider full and part time applicants
- No Saturday working hours
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Holly Atyeo at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 770223 or email email@example.com