Clinical Lead Nurse - Downham Market
CLINICAL LEAD NURSE
We welcome your application to this vacancy if you can be described as a motivated Senior Nurse, currently looking for another opportunity.
This Care Home has a rating of Good by the Care Quality Commission as per the last inspection, and is made up of 62 luxury rooms.
The number of nurses per resident is excellent, allowing both staff and residents the opportunity to have a better life within the home.
We are a highly respected organisation within the Care Home and Nursing Home sector across the county of Norfolk.
- Reporting to the Home Manager
- Leading the nursing and care team, ensuring that clinical standards are maintained in the home.
- Leadership and support of other staff members.
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice, with an emphasis on promoting dignity, respect and quality of life for all residents.
------------About The Company------------
This ambitious and growing care home company has won multiple awards and accreditations for their high standards of care provision. They operate 29 high end care homes in the south of England, East Anglia, Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
This company is dedicated to the provision of the highest standards of care for their residents, and providing the best training and to support all staff in professional development. They are a growing company and expect to continue expanding which will create career paths for those seeking greater responsibility.
Staff Benefits include
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid breaks
* Enhanced pay rates for bank holidays
* Various retail discounts through Perkbox
* Uniform provided
* DBS paid for.