You understand and enjoy working with modern web architecture (eg, microservices, single page applications, cdns, cloud deployment, etc). You don’t expect to be handed a template by a designer, instead you enjoy having an input in solving UX/design challenge. You are used to using source control, checking code in regularly, giving and receiving code reviews.
You are aware of the best practices in how to write reusable and maintainable CSS.
You have a passion for great mobile applications and the technology that supports them. You live and breathe modern web tools and architectures. You write clear, reusable and maintainable code. You have an eye for great user experiences and an understanding of what makes them. You can navigate the security, performance and cost challenges that scale brings. You love music and making music, and you thrive in small, creative teams.
Your mission is to kickstart our cloud ambitions with our existing iOS applications at its heart. You'll nurture it alongside our exciting new apps (and our huge global user base) to stand on its own, a tool our customers will love. You’ll guide us by choosing the best platform and tools for the job, and work with the team during the design of new functionality. You'll also help us build the team as our apps and customer growth demands it.
- Design and build web applications, led by user stories
- Use and help develop our web services
- Be a pioneer within our new web development team's growth
- Discuss design and implementation details with the Blocs team
- You have a portfolio of live web applications, that you took from conception to production
- You have excellent knowledge of PAAS
- You are adaptable, autonomous and are able to manage your own time
- You’re friendly and communicate well
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with a hybrid app framework such as Cordova or ReactNative
- Familiar with OAuth, CDNs, Payment Processing Systems
- Experience with SEO and data analytics
We are a new, innovative London-based software start-up launched in 2017 and funded by Focusrite/Novation. Our mission is to create amazing music-making products for the new ‘mobile-first’ world, in an environment where like-minded, passionate people can collaborate seamlessly and build ideas fast. Our office is a dynamic, positive and collaborative place. Here you’ll meet other smart and creative people, collaborate, and bring ideas to life.
We’re a small team with big plans. We’ve already got some of the best-performing music-making apps on the iOS App Store (Launchpad, for example), and we’re growing fast. Being a part of Focusrite/Novation gives us stability and support.
Ampify is based in the heart of London at Tileyard Studios, Europe’s fastest-growing music and tech hub, which is home to the creative industry's top artists, composers, writers and producers. You’ll often bump into them when getting your morning coffee. Find out more about Tileyard Studios at .
AMPIFY - WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a wide range of great benefits.
- Homeworking flexibility
- Lunch at Tileyard’s vibrant Vinyl Cafe
- Breakfast and daily snacks
- Bike-to-work scheme and bike storage facilities (with showers)
- Employee discounts on all Focusrite/Novation/Ampify/REDnet/KRK/Stanton/Cerwin Vega products
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Pension scheme, to which the company contributes
- 23 days holiday per year
- Access to use and borrow hardware and software products
- A parental leave policy
- Social events, music nights and music-making weekends
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79411378