Associate Portfolio Manager Programmer Analyst
Amazing opportunity to join a Leading global IM fund as an Associate Portfolio Manager Programmer analyst.
Your new company Leading global Investment fund that offers high quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients around the world.
Your new role
You will be working within Associate portfolio management team (APM) within the buyside equities business with the primary goal of undertaking a full APM workload in the 1st year. Eventually you will be using your technical skills to automate manual tasks,improve workflows and solve current business problems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates will have a strong financial engineering background or a BSc in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2+ years using SQL
- 1-3 years using either Java,C# or C++
- Basic knowledge of the finance industry.
You will also posses
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A self starter and team player
- Must be willing to take ownership of projects and show strong client commitment.
- Must document and share work done to aid in long term support.
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive market driven salary and benefits
The company offers an exciting work hard/play hard environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.