Residential Property Solicitor
I am currently working with an exceptionally accessible Law Firm known for delivering First Class Legal advice and seeing through their commitment to their Clients. With 30 years’ experience, they have earned their reputation for excellence in demonstrating great care and aiming to make their Client’s lives better. Providing the experience and success that they have; they are offering a Residential Property Solicitor a position in their Islington office on a permanent full time basis.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor must have at a minimum of 2-4 years PQE. With experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, new build, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, acquisitions, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable. An ability to use case management systems such as Proclaim or Partner for Windows. Also essential of having previous experience handling own caseload with experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career as a Residential Property Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable
• Solicitor needs to have a minimum of 2-4 years PQE and Experience handling own caseload
• Experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential
• Location: Islington
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 12/01/2018
• Reference: NM190
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.