Procurement Data Analyst
Chase and Holland have an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Data Analyst to join an innovative, forward-thinking South Yorkshire based business. Our client has experienced sustained growth in recent years and need a data analyst to join their procurement team. This is a newly created position and will report directly to the Purchasing Manager. The Procurement Analyst will play a key role in providing analysis and market intelligence to guide the key decision-making process within the procurement team.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Analysing procurement data to reveal trends
- Compiling data from various sources and providing this analysis in a user-friendly format to be presented to management
- Producing spend reports, compliance reports and key trend analysis
- Maintaining data integrity across the procurement department
- Proactively identifying and assist with continuous improvement opportunities
The ideal Procurement Data Analyst candidate will be degree educated or equivalent, have a strong analytical background and be IT literate - especially Excel. Should be able to work independently and have a good understanding of procurement and strategic sourcing.
This is a great opportunity to work within a vibrant team for a very exciting and interesting business with great work ethics. For the right candidate, there will be opportunities for professional growth and development.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.