OPTOMETRIST| INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | LOCUM| BRIGHTON | £60K - £65K | A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Match2Match Recruitment along with the leading opticians in West Sussex is currently looking for an optometrist to join their prestigious practice. This opportunity is really a breath of fresh air.
Our client is an independent practice set on the Borders of the South Downs National park that prides itself with tailored ophthalmic care to their patients’ individual needs right from start. Since their inception over 30 years ago, their patients have shown continuous support for their professionalism to care for one of the most important senses, their sight.
........................... “Quote from the client, “We have such lovely patients “. …………………….
- Triton OCT
- Colorimetry & Visual Stress
- Glaucoma screening & Monitoring
- Acute Ophthalmic Services
- Foreign Body Removal
- BlepEX and Dry Eye services
- Optomap imaging
- Triage service (ACES /MECS)
- Medical Contact Lens fitting
- Humphrey VFA
- Must have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Passionate about optics and healthcare
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Must be aware of Ophthalmic lens options for Patients (Good product knowledge)
- Must be able to test at 30 minutes (longer for new patients)
- MECS accredited however not essential. Courses available
- Professional & friendly communication skill set
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional Freedom
- Fully air conditioning in the practice
- An excellent work life balance
- Excellent salary package
- Professional progression available for the right candidate
- All Professional fees paid
- 20 days’ holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company private pension scheme
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Specialist Clinics
- Brilliant, enthusiastic team working to support you
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information or to apply for the above position please call the numbers below or attach your CV to the email below.
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.