OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £72K - £75K | BOURNEMOUTH | HOT JOB OF THE WEEK|
Match2Match are seeking an experienced Clinical Optometrist to join their Client based in beautiful Bournemouth in Dorset.
Rest assured that you are in very capable hands with the professional team at this practice. The staff are there to give you full attention and every member of the team has the patients eye health as their major concern.
The Client continually update their skills and the eye examinations utilise the latest technology, providing bespoke frames and lenses, they are also centres of excellence for many contact lens and ophthalmic lens suppliers.
Our Client offers convenience and professionalism in a friendly atmosphere, they use the very best technology available to ensure patients receive every level of support and eye care they deserve.
- Diabetic Screening
- Overnight Vision Correction
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Vision therapy
- Specialised Clinics including, Dry Eye, Migraine, Reading, Sports Vision, Dyslexia
- Career Progression
- Clinical Practice – full training provided and courses paid for
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Health
- Latest Equipment including, OCT, Optomap, Iprofiler
- Supportive, friendly team
- Monday to Friday, alternate Saturdays
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- 30-40-minute testing – no pressure
- Must have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Passionate about optics and healthcare
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Independent prescribing but not essential as training will be provided
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information or to apply for the above position please call the numbers below or attach your CV to the email below.
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.