Optometrist Role, Gorebridge
Family run independent opticians in Dalkeith, Midlothian are looking for a full time (part time considered) Optometrist to join their tight knit, locally reputable practice, who deliver the best eye care and advice to the highest standards.
The role offers a generous salary, paid professional fees alongside continued development opportunities.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Business values are to offer the best clinical care to patients as well as building strong relationships
- Attractive salary package with paid professional fees and development opportunities
- Clinical freedom and non-pressurised work environment
- Excellent testing facilities, including OCT
- Opportunities to get involved in the dispensing and fitting of lenses and frames
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC
What Happens NextIf this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussionTo talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850 407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs