Enterprise Applications Manager (12 months FTC)
Enterprise Applications Manager
Well respected and established client in the leisure/hospitality market, located close to the colne and skipton areas, is recruiting an Enterprise Applications Manager on a 12 months fixed term contract. There is possibility this could extend or be made permanent.
As Enterprise Applications Manager the role will involve:
- Responsible for the management and leadership of infrastructure/systems, data and applications support that maintains the operational integrity of systems/technologies located in datacentres on a 24x7 basis.
- Provide and coordinate level 2 and 3 problem and incident response support for the enterprise production and non-production environments as well as for systems within the scope of the Technical Services infrastructure including domestic as well as global infrastructure components/systems where applicable. This includes on-call support activities and weekend/after hours as required.
- Lead & coordinate IT personnel in a consulting and hands-on where required capacity to ensure project success, using hands on skills if required.
- Engage with internal business customers as well as external business partners in solution development scenarios in line with corporate standards and practices
- The ability to multi-task is critical as there are frequent disruptions to planned daily activities due to the global nature and the heterogeneous environments.
- From time-to-time this role will be asked to run small projects or components of projects and ensure success. In other situations, this person will serve as an individual contributor within a broader project team.
- This roles may have a single team of direct reports, or reports in a matrix of non-direct reports for project delivery or day to day maintenance purposes
As Enterprise Applications Manager you will demonstrate relevant management and technical experience in applications and systems/infrastructure.
On offer is a basic c50k-55k + £7320 car allowance, bonus and a good range of benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79385595