Who are Seven?
Seven are a trusted recruitment partner for national and international organisations such as Britvic, Costa Coffee, PepsiCo & General Mills because we consistently help them source the best people for their key positions.
We are currently looking for Marketing Manager to take complete ownership of our Marketing strategy. You would manage all marketing channels and be responsible for developing & managing all Seven’s external communications to improve engagement with stakeholder relationships. With communication at the heart of what we do we need someone to help us deliver best in class client and candidate experience which we believe is a key role in our success and future growth!
- Accountable for the delivery of all adhoc, monthly, quarterly & annual external company communications and marketing campaigns from inception to delivery
- You will have complete ownership for the development and delivery of the Seven's marketing campaigns, online and social media activity
- Full responsibility for development, delivery and review of marketing and online communication activities, to include planning, copy-writing, monitoring / reporting and data entry
- Oversee the updating & quality of information on Seven’s website, Linkedin company profile and social media accounts.
- Key areas of responsibility:
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Campaigns
- Job boards
- Seven Website
- Research and analysis
- Manage CSR & company events
- Copy writing across all Seven communications across all social media platforms, company newsletter, blog and candidate briefing packs.
- Working with one of our biggest clients to develop their employer brand
- Experience in a marketing focused role
- Experience in social media community management
- Content production and delivery across multiple digital platforms
- Excellent communication skills (including good written skills)
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices
- Able to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Creative with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- A hard-working team player
Office hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.