Former Software Developer required for Enterprise Software Consultancy
Former Software Developer required for Enterprise Software Consultancy – Max. £95k + 20% Bonus & Stock – London or Reading
Former Software Developer with Java abilities required for Enterprise Software Implementation Consultancy.
Salary: Maximum £95,000 plus 20% bonus, shares and good benefits
Location can be either London or Reading.
THE COMPANY AND SITUATION OVERVIEW:
This company are quite simply, the best at what they do: They are the market-leaders, pioneers and innovators when it comes to integration software and are growing at an incredible rate. They now require a former software developer with the ability to troubleshoot Java code to fulfil an enterprise software implementation consultancy role.
- Former software developer with the ability to understand Java code
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade software
- Integration and interface development experience with either middleware, ERP, CRM, e-commerce or mobile package solutions. Examples are: IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, WorkDay.
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of enterprise services using RAML and/or REST-based APIs
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies and experience of contributing to open source projects.
- Prepared to travel up to 75% of the time: On average 3-4 days per week on client sites.
Please note the above are essential: You require all of the above to be eligible for this role.
The role is essentially a mix of Business Analyst and Implementation Consultant, as you’ll be evaluating a customer’s technical and functional requirements as well as developing the solution. This is a very hands-on role working closely with the development teams, hence the requirement to come from a development background. You would be the “technical go-to person” for their platform and projects. They reduce integration time with the use of APIs, so the API experience mentioned above is a must.
This company are the market-leaders, pioneers and innovators within the integration space, growing at a phenomenal pace - 50% just in the last year and they say “we really are only getting started”! With growth comes opportunity. They’re also in the magic quadrant for Gartner. Having gone public this year means stock options are now part of the package too.
The career path runs through Consultant, Senior Consultant to Solution Architect and beyond that, where do you want to go? Is it architect, management, engagement management, delivery management? All the opportunities are here.
The big systems integrators or middleware players are slow to change and innovate whereas this company is all about agility and speed, moving quickly be it product-related or internally “If you’re not innovating, if you’re not going quickly to market, you’re going to fall by the wayside.”.
They don’t “silo” people, they want you to have a voice! They actually promote and encourage “radical candour”. Come here and feel the energy, feel the buzz, have a voice, have an opinion, push the product and push the company!Location: London or Reading
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79372744