Unit Manager RGN Stockport £35,000 per annum - Stockport
A large elderly care centre in Stockport currently has a Unit Manager vacancy, with a full-time, permanent position available.
The facility provides round the clock care and support to older adults with general elderly care needs, dementia and disability care requirements and offers a luxury environment with state of the art facilities to ensure residents enjoy the best possible standards of care and living.
Details of the vacancy and what the service is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, working 24 hours clinical duties and 16 supernumerary hours
• A fantastic annual salary of £35,000
• Excellent working environment in a service rated overall “good" by CQC
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
Candidates for this Unit Manager position should be qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN and will demonstrate previous experience within an elderly care setting in a supervisory role.
You will be confident leading a clinical team and coordinating care and will be happy to get involved with the hands-on delivery of resident care.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Lancashire and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.