Clinical Nurse RGN – Cosmetics/Aesthetics Kensington & Chelsea £28K - £33K p/a - London
An exclusive cosmetic clinic and spa in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea currently has exciting opportunities for RGNs to work as Clinical Nurse.
As Clinical Nurse, the key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Providing pre, peri and post-surgical care, with procedures including Vaser liposuction, and ensuring the surgical suite is fully stocked and ready for use at all times
• Performing IV vitamin drips
• Maintaining accurate records and documentation
• Contributing to the best possible standards of patient care and customer service
Applicants for this Clinical Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered RGN
• Certified in IV cannulation and IV therapy, demonstrating confidence and current experience in undertaking these procedures
• Demonstrate a genuine interest in working in the cosmetic/aesthetics sector
And will ideally have post-registration experience in the following areas:
• Surgical experience, specifically in Vaser liposuction, Breast Augmentation and Blepharoplasty procedures within the private sector
• Post-surgical care, including in surgical procedures, including drain removal, changing of dressings, ultrasound and lymphatic drainage
• Carboxytherapy and IV vitamin drips
This is a full-time role with a 40 hour working week, with clinic hours 9am to 8pm on weekdays, and 10am - 6pm on weekends. You will be required to work 1 weekend day per week.
The excellent annual salary offered will be in the region of £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.