Head Of Marketing
Head Of Marketing - Northamptonshire - Paying between £55,000 - £65,000
Your new company
A company within the Building Services Product Industry are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for developing & delivering a fully integrated Brand Strategy & Marketing Plan in line with business objectives to drive Sales & Margin growth, leading & managing the Channel Marketing & Marketing Communications functions whilst adhering to Lean Marketing principles and overall be responsible for Brand Management & Corporate Identity, Marketing Delivery & Customer Data Protection Compliance.
Your new role
- You will develop and deliver a Brand & Marketing Strategy that optimises "reach & resonance" within the company target markets in the UK, France and Export Markets.
- You will develop and deliver innovative Operational Marketing Plans, Calendars of Events & Budgets that underpin the delivery of our Brand Strategy.
- You will develop, deliver and manage Product Launches, Promotional Campaigns, Lead Generation Campaigns & Events You will develop, deliver and manage of (Digital, Print, POS & Live) Media Strategies & Activities.
- You will devise and manage lead generation campaigns (including exhibitions, on-line mailings), results measurement and Return on Investment.
- You will ensure all Marketing Infrastructure (including Websites, PIM systems & Customer Databases) are fully optimised & operated in full compliance with Data Protection regulations & best practices; Ensure all Marketing Processes are fully optimised.
- You will coordinate of all Pricing & Data updates to customers.
- You will work with Product Management to provide briefings to Marcomms for marketing collateral development; take key role in crafting content & stories; oversee design, development, production & distribution of all marketing collateral.
- You will produce effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives & activities. You will be a strong manager who is able to develop your team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of success in a similar marketing role in a similar industry and will be up to date knowledge of marketing best practices & Data Compliance combined with a strong understanding of effective Marketing Communication techniques & infrastructure (traditional, social & digital). You will be confident & dynamic, with an ability to lead and inspire marketing teams and the confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues and senior management as well as holding strong communication, analytical and project management skills; strong creative outlook blended with effective time management, people management and organisational skills; ability to work to deadlines. You must have a bachelor degree in Marketing or qualified Chartered Marketer, ideally have experience in the Building Services Product Industry, with a solid grasp of the macro & micro market dynamics at play in the UK & European markets for the Trade & Specification channels, and proficiency in French (or German) will be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
This role comes with a generous salary package plus bonuses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.