Junior Marketing Manager
Junior Marketing Manager - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire
This business are a successful integrated advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border. We recruit for lots of regional agencies and these are one of the best you'll find both in terms of culture and output.
They are independently owned and have been running successfully now for over 15 years. They have ambitious plans to double in size in the next 4 years and as such there has never been a better time to join.
This agency are looking for a Junior / Midweight Marketing Manager to join their inspiring team. Supporting the Marketing Director, this is a varied role working in a deadline-driven environment. This role is ideal for someone looking to move up to the next level in their career and take on more responsibility. You will have proven experience as a marketing coordinator or executive with the ability to progress a number of tasks simultaneously.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage end-to-end implementation of marketing plans - driving project schedules, and delivering effective implementation and program tracking
- Implementing social media activity as well as discovering and developing new platforms to drive engagement and generate client traction
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Writing engaging copy and creating content for various platforms
- Undertaking detailed spend and results analysis of marketing campaigns and platforms to ensure targets are met
- Conducting research and compiling insight for client meetings and new business pitches
- Maintenance of their CRM system
- Regularly updating their website and intranet with engaging content
- Management of an external PR company
What's in it for you?
A salary of £30-40k dependant on experience alongside the normal perks, plus the benefits below:
- Ongoing development and courses
- Thirsty Thursdays - on Thursday each week at 4.30pm
- Free gym membership
- Regular Social events
If this looks like the ideal next step in your career please apply below!