Senior C# Developer
Your new company
You’ll be joining a global leader and pioneer of real time content aware analysis, protecting a worldwide user base in the millions of children and vulnerable people from malware, spam and explicit content.
Your new role
Working in the Leeds tech hub, you’ll be surrounded by passionate, innovate and supportive team players, developing and interfacing products with a huge range of systems, applications and databases.
You shall primarily be responsible for:
- Developing and maintain Smoothwall software for Appliance or Cloud based solutions and projects
- Be a confident subject matter expert and willing mentor
- Be capable of providing technical leadership and leading a team to deliver quality code to schedule
- Act as a point of escalation for support calls, and capable of interacting with customers
- Identify common patterns and new approaches to be reused in future projects
- Own code and technical documentation for responsible product or project area
- Attend and actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies (planning, standup and retrospective)
What you'll need to succeed
A combination of:
- Experience of managing multiple projects, branches and releases over large code bases with GIT
- Understanding of Open Source, Linux and networking technologies & standards (e.g. proxies and firewalls)
- Cloud Computing technologies, such as Google, Azure or AWS
- Experience of leading Agile development teams
- Mentoring skills to give technical direction to other team members.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits, private healthcare, flexible working, free fruit and workplace massages.
You’ll also get the chance to genuinely shape and influence a brand new team of high performing developers, supported by experienced colleagues, and organisationally, with both in-house training and professional industry qualifications.
The staff at Smoothwall take pride in having an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere, where everyone feels empowered to drive change and grow their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or give us a call.
For further information please visit our dedicated recruitment microsite
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79344509